Adorable spring bunny with mint, cream, and pink flowers. There is also clover style greenery.
Arrangement, including flowers, is approximately 8.75 inches high and 7 inches wide.
- Products are available for pick up in Maryland, please email me for details. Copy & paste the product link.
Our beautiful handmade wood flowers are made from either the tapioca plant or balsa wood. The wood, native to tropical environments such as Thailand, is a renewable resource! The eco-friendly flowers will last forever! The flowers are naturally cream in color, and can be hand painted or dyed custom colors. Because the flowers are individually made by hand, no two are ever the same. This means each flower arrangement is an original! Blooms by Bennetta makes each flower bloom by dipping, shaping, trimming, and hand painting or dying the flower. As in nature, the flowers may have small imperfections such as small holes, broken petals, and natural “bark” left in the flower (similar to knots in wood). The arrangements make the perfect gift for yourself or someone special! Centerpieces are a lovely addition to your home decor or special event.
- Each flower arrangement made by Blooms by Bennetta features handmade wood flowers that can be dyed any color.
- Handle with care, wood petals are delicate :)
- Flowers are not meant to get wet or go outside uncovered
- Prolonged exposure to sunlight may cause fading
- Light dusting may be needed, use a low heat, low setting on your hair dryer from a distance
- Storage: Because flowers are made from natural material they need to be stored in a non-airtight container
- To use as a diffuser place 2-3 drops of essential oil on the back of the flower. If placed on the front it will cause discoloration.